Top iPad Poker Games & Apps
Your iPad is a revolutionary piece of technology that brings all kinds of things right to your fingertips and there's no reason that it shouldn't do the same for online poker. Now that Apple approves gambling apps (including iPad poker), it's fast and easy to get setup (oh, and free too) so this is the right time to make your move. Once you get a poker site's iPad app installed, you'll be able to play from anywhere! Whether that means lounging in your easy chair or from a local pub, you'll always have the access you need, wherever in South Africa you are.
The Disadvantages Of Poker On iPad
Your Apple tablet can do most of the same things that your computer does, but there are two things that limit it when you get into iPad poker action.
First of all, you don't have a keyboard. So, if you're a big fan of the chat feature, you'll either have to slow things way down, or buy an external keyboard. The second limitation is, of course, the smaller screen. Without those extra square centimetres, you can forget about multi-tabling when you're playing on iPad poker software or apps.
We Find The Best iPad Poker Apps
The good news is that we are here to help you through the minefield of online iPad apps. We recommend great websites for South Africans in our top reviews and ratings pages. Best of all, the poker sites for iPad that we've listed here really work, no matter which South African mobile carrier you choose - MTM, Vodacom, or even Cell C - which means that you never have to be tied down.
Check them out with a free player account today and see how much fun poker sites' Apple iPad clients can really be!
Top 5 Tips For Apple Tablet Play
1. Choose a Site Carefully - The only thing worse than not being allowed to withdraw your winnings is identity theft; and both of these worst-case scenarios happen to players who aren't selective enough with the Internet rooms they choose. Rely on only the best online poker sites' iPad options.
2. Keep Distractions at Bay - No matter how you play, nothing can be quite so damaging as distractions, and that's particularly true when you're playing Apple iPad poker games on-the-go. If you cannot focus completely, put the game down and come back to it later. Turn off Internet Explorer, switch off Spotify, stop surfing and keep playing!
3. Mix Mobile and Non-Mobile Play - Online poker iPad software is a blast to play with, but when you're at home you might as well just play on a desktop computer. The websites listed here let you access the same account using both kinds of hardware.
4. Start for Free - Even if it's just for the first few minutes, make a point of experimenting with your new poker sites' Apple iPad software with play money. Don't risk real money until you feel totally comfortable with the Apple IOS poker interface. Then you'll be ready to deposit some proper SA currency funds onto your favourite online room.
5. Look For Mobile Bonuses - Poker sites' iPad options are racing to scoop up players in this new market, and they're not afraid to throw some bonus money your way to capture your interest. All else equal, you might as well accept the bonus money and get an even bigger head start on your opponents.
Find The Best Options
The only thing that can be difficult about gambling on a portable device like your tablet is deciding which iPad online poker option is right for you. Now that you have found PokerSites.co.za, though, it's about to get a whole lot easier.
We had our South African reviewers go through all of the net's most popular rooms to rank the very best online iPad poker options. The ones that made it into our exclusive links are safe, fun, iPad compatible, and fully SA-friendly. Try them out with a free player account and see the difference for yourself today!